Most of us have a problem with their eyes as a consequence of modern lifestyle. These days, most of the time in an average day we are watching tv at home, using computers at work or using our mobile phones and tablets in a free time. Because of that our eyes go bad after some time. It becomes harder to see close objects to our face or objects further away looks blurry. In this situations usually we need to wear glasses or contact lens.
Here are some exercises that can help you to repair your vision.
- You need to rest your eyes at least 3 hours a day.
- On the chart below you can see 16 simple exercises. To improve your vision and strengthen your eyes, you need to do these exercises every day. All you have to do is follow the lines in the picture below with your eyes.
- Every day you should spend some time without glasses.
- Massage your eyes very gently several times a day.
- Try to avoid at computer screens when you can.
- Spend time in nature looking at the things we’re really supposed to.
- Gently press warm, damp cloths against your eyes for a half hour every day.
- You should eat carrots and drink carrot juice every day.
This exercises will help you to focus on an item and stare at it for a while. Your mind will absorb the meaning of the symbol. Your eyes may water and want to close a little bit. This means they’re relaxed.