If not treated properly, liver can cause some serious diseases and complications in your health.
The vitamin K helps the liver in the vitamin production, and after they are produced these proteins play a very important role in blood clotting. Also, one of the more familiar properties of the liver is the breaking down of the damaged or old cells.
There is no doubt that this important organ plays an even more important role in most of the metabolic processes that take place in our body. The work that the liver cells need to do is to break down fats and produce energy in a fat metabolism.
A fact which is well known is that the leaver is a self-healing organ, and that it can regenerate on its own. It is one of the most important if not the most important and powerful organ in the human body. So keeping it healthy and treating it right is a tough job to do.
The possibility of being affected by various diseases and issues if you have not treated this organ with caution and care is a huge one. And if the liver is damaged this could lead to even worse complications.
Having an unhealthy food regiment, excessive use of alcohol, obesity, and in some cases, using some medications are just some of the most common causes which can cause liver damage.
Traditional healing treatments in Africa and Asia have been including tamarind as a part of them for a long time.
This ingredient is generally important for the improvement and strengthening of the cardiovascular system, and it is soothing for the gastrointestinal distress as well.
But, these are not all of the benefits that this ingredient has to offer, it has various other health benefits, and that is why this ingredient is used as a truly magnificent natural remedy.
The fruit tamarind is great when it comes to fighting off all kinds of liver problems. And besides detoxifying your body it can also get rid of all the fats in your liver.
This ingredient also has the power of protecting your liver, improving the digestion, lowering your cholesterol levels, curing all of the problems with the bile and improving your health in the meantime.
Recipe for making a cure which can treat fatty liver disease and hepatitis:
- Firstly put two fistfuls of peeled tamarind in a blender. Add in a liter of water in the blender. Blend the mixture well. Strain the mixture after you’re done blending it, and consume this drink over the day.
- Wash 25 leaves from tamarind and put them into a bowl, add a liter of water in the bowl, for preparing tamarind tea. Boil the ingredients together for 15 to 20 minutes and after its done let it cool. Add some honey or brown sugar to the tea even though it is recommended to drink it unsweetened. Drink this tea two times a day if you would like to cure your liver from the issues that you might have. Drink a cup in the morning and a cup in the evening before going to sleep.
Health benefits from the tamarind, and how you could use it and benefit from it:
- Tamarind is good in helping you normalizing the procession and reducing the constipation. All you need to do is boil some tamarind fruit and consume a few tablespoons. You are going to feel the results immediately.
- The tamarind is also good in reducing the levels of acidity in our bodies, but that is not all it also enhances the functions of the bile in the liver.
- Dysentery is not going to bother you when you get your hands on some tamarind.
- Drink the tea from tamarind leaves that we have mentioned before to reduce the symptoms of malaria fever.
- The tamarind is a great and a potent antioxidant because it is rich in vitamin C. This vitamin is also great for the health of your gums and maintaining the body functions.
- Cardiovascular health is helped by the tamarind in the way that it reduces the levels of bad cholesterol (LDL) in our bodies.
- We can also use the tamarind leaves for fighting children’s intestinal infections.
- By eating tamarind you reduce the symptoms of hepatitis.
- This fruit is also good against some types of cancers because of the antioxidants which include phenols and naringenin.
- There are a lot of important nutrients which can be found in the tamarind. Here are some of them:
- copper, fiber
- calcium and niacin.
These nutrients can be found in high levels in the tamarind and that is why they make it a real “super fruit.”
If you loved reading this article and you have found something useful that might help the ones you love, do not forget to share it on the social media with those people. Help them so they can help someone else.
You can use this free to re blog article only if you link back to the URL of the original article. We are doing this so we could help someone who is in need.