Baking soda is very often usedВ as a main ingredient inВ preparing natural remedies. Also, it can help you to solveВ a number of household issues.
The interesting fact about baking soda is that it can act as aВ natural deodorizer and amphoteric in nature. That means the baking soda can be both,В an acid and a base to dissolve and neutralize compounds.
HealthВ andВ beauty:
1. Relieve body odor.В It can be used asВ underarm deodorant. You can apply it with a powder puff.
2. Facial scrub.В You can prepare a paste of 3 parts baking sodaВ to 1 part water. Just rub the paste on your skin in a circular motion. Then rinse clean.
3. Soothe your feet.В Prepare 3 tablespoons of baking sodaВ in a warm water. Soak the feetВ and gently scrub.
4. Freshen your mouth.В In a half glass of water put one teaspoon of baking soda. Then swish, spit and rinse.
5. Heartburn. Take a teaspoon of baking soda mixed with one-half glass of water.
6. Clean sponges.В Prepare 4 tablespoons of baking soda in 1 quart of warm water. Then soak the smelly sponges.
7. Clean the oven.В Mix the baking soda with water and spray it. Let it sit overnight and scrub and wipe away residue in the morning.
8. Freshen your fridge. You can absorb the odors in the fridge if you put an open container of bakingВ soda.
9. Polish silverware.В Prepare a paste with 3 parts of baking soda and 1 part water. With a clean cloth or sponge you can rub onto silverware and rinse thoroughly.
10. Clean shoes.В Prepare mixture ofВ baking soda and water. You need toВ apply to shoes, scrub with a sponge or rag and wipe off.
11. Longer lasting flowers.В By adding a teaspoon of baking soda to the water in the vase, you will keep the cut flowers fresh longer.