Whether it is from a childhood incident, minor accident or even acne, scars happen. Though they might be a fact of life, that doesnвЂ™t mean we have to like it. Or even resign to getting used to them.
If you have wounds that are currently healing, there are a few things you can do to help reduce future scarring. Aloe vera, fenugreek, gingko biloba, tea tree essential oil and vitamin E are all potent substances that promote healing and lighten the skin.
Unfortunately, most scar treatments involve toxic chemical peels or expensive, harsh lasers. While this cream wonвЂ™t be an overnight cure, it has helped so many scar sufferers.
- 4 teaspoons of lemon juice
- 4 teaspoons of honey
- 1 egg white
- All ingredients are put in a bowl and mixed.
- The homemade scar removal cream is ready.
- Apply the cream directly onto the scar and leave it there for 15 minutes then wash it.
- Apply this cream once a week for 15 minutes.
- For several weeks with its regular usage the scars will completely heal.