Longer cooking of this vegetable will produce up to 40 percent more vitamins and minerals.
Carrots are recommended for people who are suffering cancer. They contain beta carotene, vitamin K, and vitamin E, B1, B2, 3, 6, vitamin C, folic acid, phosphorus and potassium. These elements are extremely beneficial for our health and they can prevent cancer.
If you cook the carrot longer enough, the beta carotene will also:
- reduce the risk of stroke even by 40 percent
- perfectly preserve your heart and your blood vessels
- improve your digestion and liver function
- protect you from several types of cancer
- strengthen your immunity
- perfectly protect your vision
- improve the look of your skin