There are universal laws which are effective today as it was 100 years ago and will be effective in the future. One of them is Visioneering.
You can start using this law today and create something you want in the future.
What viewpoint should I use?
When you are creating the vision in your mind, it doesn’t matter whether you are looking at yourself or you are seeing the scenario through your own eyes. Either way will work fine.
It is very important that you view things as if they already taken place, like you already have the good that you desire!
What if I can’t see images in my mind?
You are not the only one who is having a problem to create the image in his mind. In this case you should create a written statement of your desire including as much detail as you can from all of your senses. You should be specific at what you want to be, do or have.
Remember, visioneering is not only visual – experiencing strong positive feelings and emotions can be an even more powerful element of the creative process.
What else can I do to increase my odds of success?
• Don’t worry about how you’ll manifest your desire. Most people fail because they get overwhelmed with thinking they have to figure out how they will get what they want.
When you create the image in your mind, the Universe will deliver the pieces of the plan in response to your effort. So there’s no need to be concerned with how it’s going to happen. Just prepare yourself to receive by being aware of new impulsive ideas, opportunities and events.
• Act on the thoughts and ideas that come to you. When synchronistic events occur, such as being in the right place or with the right people to move you closer to your dream, don’t ignore or dismiss the opportunities. Act on them.
• Practice monitoring your thoughts. Repetitive thoughts always serve to attract their equivalent from the Universe. You should be aware of your thoughts and immediately dismiss all that are negative, because this law works all the time. So remember, use this process to get it working in your favor:
1. Create a vision of what you want in your imagination.
2. Hold on to the image in your mind.
3. Feel yourself as you already had your desire.
When you see the positive changes has occur, keep in mind you always have the power to change something!