Did you realize that when you walk, your unimportant toes bolster half of your body weight? In anВ average day of walking, the pressures that your feet attract, accumulate up to hundreds of tons, as much as a fully loaded cement truck.
One of the main health problems isВ blood circulation in our body. It can result asВ foot and leg pain, swollen feet and ankles and cramp.
There are different ways to improve the blood circulation. Some ancientВ cultures are practicingВ foot reflexology,В by stimulating reflex points on your feet. This methodВ subtly impacts the whole body, affecting the organs and glands.
Practicing theВ foot reflexology will increase your knowledge toВ read a chart that will show you where the reflex points on your feet correspond to specific areas of your bodyвЂ™s anatomy.
You just need to manageВ 15 minutes before bed time:
- Wash your feet with warm water. ItВ will get them both clean and relaxed.
- Add a couple of drops of essential oil like lavender or peppermint to your skin lotion.
- You should start withВ your toes, squeeze and twist each one gently.
- Continue to massage your soles by applying intense pressure to each spot for a few seconds. You can use theВ chart above and focus on the areas of your body that are hurting or aching.
- You need to pay attentionВ at the top of your feet.