Did you realize that when you walk, your unimportant toes bolster half of your body weight? In an average day of walking, the pressures that your feet attract, accumulate up to hundreds of tons, as much as a fully loaded cement truck.
One of the main health problems is blood circulation in our body. It can result as foot and leg pain, swollen feet and ankles and cramp.
There are different ways to improve the blood circulation. Some ancient cultures are practicing foot reflexology, by stimulating reflex points on your feet. This method subtly impacts the whole body, affecting the organs and glands.
Practicing the foot reflexology will increase your knowledge to read a chart that will show you where the reflex points on your feet correspond to specific areas of your body’s anatomy.
You just need to manage 15 minutes before bed time:
- Wash your feet with warm water. It will get them both clean and relaxed.
- Add a couple of drops of essential oil like lavender or peppermint to your skin lotion.
- You should start with your toes, squeeze and twist each one gently.
- Continue to massage your soles by applying intense pressure to each spot for a few seconds. You can use the chart above and focus on the areas of your body that are hurting or aching.
- You need to pay attention at the top of your feet.