You can prepare natural facial cleanserВ with coconut oil and baking soda. It will help you to prevent the creationВ of wrinkles and sagging facial skin!
This natural mixtureВ willВ help you get rid of dead skin cells, eliminate excess dirt and dust and remove acne, scars and redness. ItВ provides deep cleansing of the pores and aid your efforts to remove acne and blackheads.
Baking soda is an amphoteric compound, because it has ability toВ maintain normalВ pH levels of your skin and preventВ acne.
Coconut oil has strong moisturizing, healing and antibacterial properties. It is a well-known natural product for preserving and promoting skin health.
- Two teaspoons of extra virgin coconut oil
- One teaspoon of baking soda (free of aluminum).
- Put the ingredients in small bowl and mix them well until you get a paste.
- Put the pasteВ on the skin and rub the area slowly.
- Leave it to stay for about five minutes.
- Wash the mixture with warm water and while you are rinsing massage the area.
- В You wonвЂ™t need to use a moisturizing cream when you are done, becauseВ coconut oil has ability to hydrate skin.