These Light Bulbs Cause Migraines, Anxiety, And Even Cancer. If You Have Them, Do This Instantly!

Most of the people replace their old light bulbs with saving light bulbs in the effort to save money and energy. Because they are so toxic the efficient light bulbs must be removed from every home. You have to follow the event of a bulb breakage, due to the poison gas that is released according to the Environmental Protection Agency. That these lights actually release 20 times the maximum acceptable mercury if broken indoors showed the study that was conducted by Wilhelm Klauditz Institute.

Light-Bulbs-Cause-Anxiety

The Migraine Action Association said there was growing concern about the links between the bulbs and severe headaches.

The charity’s Paul Jansen said: “For some people a migraine attack can be triggered by fluorescent lights, video screens, stroboscopic effects and flashing lights. “Most of the currently available low energy light bulbs are based on fluorescent light technology.

In a written parliamentary answer, Health Minister Ivan Lewis said: “It is known some people with epilepsy may be affected by energy saving light bulbs.”

A spokesman for the Energy Saving Trust said: “The technology has changed massively over the last few years. We would advise people to only buy bulbs with the Energy Saving Recommended – SR – logo.”

Energy Efficient Light Bulbs Usually Cause:

  • Anxiety
  • Inability to concentrate
  • Fatigue
  • Seizures
  • Migraines
  • Cluster headaches
  • Dizziness

These Bulbs Can Cause Migraines, Anxiety and Even Cancer. Great Reasons to Go Back To Incandescent Bulbs.

1. The bulbs can cause cancer

That these light bulbs are full of poisonous carcinogens that can cause cancer has showed the research that was conducted by Peter Braun from Alab Lab in Germany:

Styrene represents unsaturated liquid hydrocarbon.

Naphthalene represents white crystalline compound used as raw material for chemical manufacture.

Phenol is also used in chemical manufacture which is obtained from coal tar. It represents toxic crystalline solid.

2. These lights contain mercury which is especially dangerous for pregnant women and children.

For your kidneys, liver and especially for the nervous system and brain it is extremely dangerous. By these lights can be also damaged the reproductive, immune and cardiovascular system. It usually leads to headaches, insomnia, tremors, memory loss, anxiety, Alzheimer’s and cancer.

3. A lot of UV rays are transmitted by the saving lights

By the saving lamps traces of UV-C radiation and UV-B are emitted. It is absolutely known that UV rays lead to skin cancer and are also harmful for your eyes. The formation of Vitamin D-3 is prevented by the rays from these bulbs damaging skin tissue and immune system.

Despite the cost savings light bulbs represent serious health risk, so think twice before you do the next step.

If one happens to break, the cancer causing chemicals and mercury can do the following according to the Environmental Protection Agency:

Broken Bulb Clean Up Procedure (Official E.P.A.)

In the event of a bulb breakage according to the Environmental Protection Agency, you must do the following:

  1. People and pets must leave the room
  2. Open the windows and doors from that room for 10 min
  3. If you have one, shut off the air conditioning/air heating

How To Collect The Broken Material?

  • Stiff cardboard or paper
  • Sticky tape
  • Damp wet wipes or paper towels (for hard surfaces)
  • A sealable plastic bag or glass jar with metal lid

During Clean Up

  • Vacuuming it is not advisable unless other cleanup steps have been taken because it will spread mercury vapor or mercury containing powder.
  • Using cardboard or stiff paper scoop up powder or glass fragments. To collect powder and small glass fragments duct tape is perfect. In the end place the used tape in a plastic bag or glass jar.

After Cleanup

  1. Put the vacuum cleaner, cleanup materials and bulb debris outdoors in a trash. DO NOT leave any cleanup materials or bulb fragments indoors.
  2. For a few hours leave the air/heating condition shut off and continues to air the room.

In conclusion, these bulbs are so toxic that we are not supposed to put them in the regular garbage. They are household hazardous waste. If you break one in a house, you are supposed to open all of your windows and doors, and evacuate the house for at least 15 minutes to minimize your exposure to the poisonous gas. Unfortunately, soon consumers won’t have the option to buy incandescent lights because they won’t be available. The Energy Independence and Security Act of 2007 (EISA) mandates the phase-out of incandescent light bulbs, and favors energy-efficient compact fluorescent light (CFL) bulbs.

Resource:
healthyfoodhelp.com
livingtraditionally.com
dailymail.co.uk

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *