The doctors constantly prescribing medications to prevent further progress of osteoporosis in women. They said there is no medication to cure this disease.
On the other side, there were doctors who recommend natural remedies against this disease. These doctors were called liars.
These days there are a lot of scientists who are confirming the fact that alternative medical treatments can really help. The best known natural ingredients against osteoporosis are vinegar and calcium.
The bone is not constantly the same, because it’s a living tissue that changes constantly. The calcium is stored in the bones. This calcium are taken from the bones when the muscles, nerves or blood are lack of calcium. In case of osteoporosis, the bone density is too low that there is a serious risk of fractures even in everyday situations.
Recent scientific studies indicate that apple vinegar extracts calcium from the bones used for preparing bone broth when is added in the water in which they are cooked!
Here is a good recipe for a delicious, low-calorie chicken soup. This soup is rich of calcium.
Low-calorie chicken soup recipe
- Half a cup of vinegar
- 900 to 1350gr chicken backs
- ¾ cup small pasta shells
- 2 stock cubes
- 2 slightly beaten egg whites
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh parsley
- 4 liters of water
Preparation of the recipe
- In an open pot for about 2 hours cook 900-1350 gr of chicken back. You can also include chicken wings.
- Strain the broth and remove all the fat.
- Remove the meat from the bones and in the water, add the chicken, pasta and stock cubes. Boil the broth for 10 minutes. Remove it from the heat and immediately add the egg whites stirring constantly.
- Add the parsley and serve.
- Yo can put a small amount of vinegar.