One of the best things you could drink before each meal is apple cider vinegar. ItВ will get rid ofВ sluggish or lethargic feeling after the meal.
1. Lower Blood Sugar
Vinegar is greatВ inВ managingВ blood sugar levels:
- It can improveВ insulin sensitivity, during a high-carb meal by 19-34% and significantly lowers blood glucose and insulin responses.
- Reduces blood sugar by 34% when eating 50 grams of white bread.
- Numerous other studies, in both rats and humans, show that vinegar can increase insulin sensitivity and significantly lower blood sugar responses during meals.
Blood sugar is very important for burning fat. Keeping stable level of blood sugar can extend this process for longerВ throughout the day.
2. ImprovesВ Iron Absorption
Keeping the level of stomach acid low will reduce the body’s ability toВ absorb essential nutrients. For example, foods thatВ are rich in iron needs to be exposed to stomach acid longer, in order to be absorbed. Iron isВ necessary component of hemoglobin and myoglobin, which carry oxygen to cells in your body.
3.В Appetite Suppressant
Apple cider vinegar is also very helpful for those who wants to loose weight. AВ lot of studies confirm thatВ drinking ACV before a meal lowers theВ amount of totalВ calories eaten during a day by as much as 200-275 calories.
Here are the results ofВ over 12В weeks consumption of Apple Cider Vinegar:
- 1 tablespoon of ACV before a meal: Lost 2.6 pounds
- 2 tablespoons of ACV before a meal: Lost 3.7 pounds
We suggest you to mix 1-2 tablespoons of ACV with a cup of water and drink it before each meal. Also, you can prepare a homemade recipe forВ speeding up your metabolism.