The abdominal area is one of the most difficult part of our body for weight loss. All of us want to have tight abdominal muscles, but must of us can’t achieve.
What if we told you that there is an miraculous way to get rid of the belly in your abdominal area?
“The plank” is an extremely powerful exercise that will help you. It is even more effective than 1000 traditional abs, according to the fitness experts.
The exercise will make your abdomen tight and flat, but also it will improve your body posture, and it will soothe your pain in the back.
Here is how to properly do the “plank” exercise:
1. Place your hands firmly on the ground, and keep the shoulders and neck straight.
2. The main focus of this exercise will be your abdominal area, but do not worry if you feel the pressure in your legs too. Now you need to put the heels in a position that the pressure is transferred to the toes and feel the tension in the muscles of the thighs.
3. You should contract the muscles of the buttock in order to active the muscles of the lower body. Remember not to raise up your whole body because it should be flat (as a plank).
4. In order to maintain this position, you should breathe deeply.
5. Imagine that you have a glass full of water on your back, so in order not to spill it out you should maintain the position.
6. When you will achieve the proper position, you should start with the exercise:
7. Keep your knees and hands on the ground, keep your back flat, and your shoulders should be a little bit wider than shoulder-width apart.
8. Straight focus on a spot on the floor beyond your hands, because that will help you to keep the spine, head and neck in the right position.
9. The pressure should be applied on the toes, and the right leg should be placed on the floor. Then with the left leg should be repeated the same. When you do this you should feel as the entire weight of your body relies on your toes and hands.
10. Now you are ready to start contracting the abdominal muscles and you should keep this position for 20-60 seconds.
11. After that, your body should be relaxed.
12. You should gradually increase the time of maintaining the plank position up to a minute.
You should do the exercise three times per day for a month. You will be amazed by the results, we promise!