A lot of people haveВ tartar on their teeth.В Stomatologists suggest a different ways how to remove it, but we think thatВ alternative methods are better and free of cost.
The hygiene in mouth is very important to remove the tartar, otherwise it mightВ develop an inflammatory condition. In such situation the infection can reach the tooth itself through its root and can lead to inflammation of the soft tissue.
Here is how to solve the problem naturally:
- 40 grams of walnut shells
- 250 milliliters of water Application
- Put theВ walnut shells in a container and add water to it.
- Boil them for about twenty minutes.
- Remove the container from heat and cover it.
- Wait the mixture to cool andВ strain it.
- Soak your toothbrush in this solution.
- Wait about ten minutes.
- Brush your teeth thoroughly with the same toothbrush.
- Soaking it into the solution from time to time.
Repeat this procedure up to three times a day. You will notice the result after a couple of days. This natural remedy have powerfulВ antibacterial properties and it will help you to clean theВ tooth enamel and the elimination of the unwanted deposits. This procedure is also beneficial for those whoВ suffer from frequent bleeding of the gums.