Neck, armpits and inner thighs are most susceptible to dark patches, mainly because of waxing, shaving, using deodorants and even sun exposure.
Also, the people with undergoing hormonal treatments, diabetes, gastrointestinal or genitourinary cancers usually have dark spots on the skin.
These kind of people very often are looking for a solution and they spend money on beauty treatments, dermatologist or skin products. In most of the cases these treatments are only waist of time and money. But, the natural remedies are always better solution:
Prepare a natural skin cream against dark patches:
Here is how to prepare an easy, simple and inexpensive skin cream. It will help you to restore an optimal skin health and make it look younger, bright and stains free.
- 1 tablespoon of salt
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 tablespoon baking soda
You just need to mix all the ingredients in a plastic bowl, until it becomes a smooth cream.
Apply the cream on the skin area where you have dark patches, leave it to stay for 20 minutes and remove with cold water.
Also, you can try another technique:
In a bowl, put the white clay and mix it with milk an lemon.
Apply the mixture on the affected area. Leave it to stay for 15 minutes and wash it with cold water.
- Choose treatment and use 3 times a week, until the stains disappears
- You should avoid sun exposure without using appropriate cream with UV protection during this treatment
- Drink water as much as you can and eat foods rich in vitamin E
- Olive oil must be extra virgin
- The salt have to be sea salt
- Use preferably skim milk
- Optionally, you can add a little coconut oil