Gelatin is a mixture ofВ amino acids glycine and proline. TheВ amino acids are importantВ for proper skin, hair and nail growth. But also they are very important forВ optimal function of your immune systemВ and weight regulation.
On the other side we haveВ glycine which hasВ anti-inflammatory properties. It is found that it helps to speed up theВ wound healing, and promotes better sleep.
Hospitals use gelatin, because the sick peopleВ canвЂ™t handle anything spicy. It is very easyВ for your body to digest, because itВ is considered as a вЂњclear liquidвЂќ just as water, juice, or tea.
Sick people have toВ intakeВ calories without causingВ a body distress.В Jello contains calories andВ high content of sugar. It is easy to digest, which is very importantВ in the process of recovery.
Benefits of Gelatin:
- Gelatin is rich inВ proteins.
- Promotes better sleep.
- It has ability to help the healing ofВ allergies and intolerance.
- Improves theВ metabolism and helps inВ weight loss.
- Jello has goodВ anti-inflammatory properties, whichВ improves theВ healing process of wounds.
- It is rich inВ keratin, which is good for yourВ nails, teeth, and hair.
- Improves the condition of bones, andВ prevent weakness and pain in joints.
Prepare homemade Gelatin
- 3 tablespoons unflavored gelatin
- 1 cup of orange juice
- 1 cup of grape juice
- 1 cup of green tea
- Honey or stevia
- Prepare the green tea, and add some honey or stevia.
- Then, add the gelatin.
- Mix well and let it to cool down.
- Add the orange and grape juice.
- Transfer the mixture in a container.
- Put it inВ refrigerator for 3 hours.