One of the common problems for both men and women is belly fat. It can make themВ feel insecure andВ uncomfortable. Also, it canВ cause someВ serious health problems.
One of the main factors for belly fat areВ age, poor diet full with sugar and processed food, not getting enough sleep, and stressful life. In order to get rid of the fat, you should first locate the problem.В Sometimes belly fat can appearВ even ifВ someone exercise and has aВ healthy lifestyle.
If you want to eliminate the belly fat, you need to find a way howВ your body burns the fat as fuel by producing an energy deficit between what you consume and what you burn.
You can improve theВ bodyвЂ™s energy by exercising. It willВ strengthen the muscles under the belly fat, which means you are losing fat. Also, it is very important to get rid of the accumulated toxins andВ unhealthy lifestyle.
Abdominal massage according to Chinese medicine
With thisВ 2 minute massage technique you will be able toВ cleanse and detoxify your body.
It is a Chinese method which containsВ different types of exercises. They will help you toВ boost the digestive system and maximize your bodyвЂ™s ability to detoxify and eliminate waste.
- Improving digestion
- Intestines detoxification
- Eliminating adipose tissue
- Improving constipation
- Stimulating the organs in the abdominal region
- Boosting circulation is the abdominal region
- Boosting conditions like nausea, vomiting, and indigestion
You should perform this method twice a day. In order to achieve the best result, it is recommended to practice the exercisesВ before breakfast and before bed.
- Lie on your back on a firm surface.
- Rub your hands until they feel hot.
- Place your hand flat on your belly button.
- Rub in small circles around the belly button, and gradually wide the circles using a firm pressure. Each circle should take 1-2 seconds.
- Concentrate on the heat. It rises in the abdominal region as you rub.
- Do this technique for 2 minutes, around 40-50 circles. Make sure you keep your stomach warm during the exercise.