Here you can find an oldВ Ayurvedic recipe to get rid ofВ stubborn spots from yourВ skin. This is a very simple recipe and you can prepare it in your home.
- 100 ml of lemon juice
- 2 tablespoons of chopped parsley
- 150 ml of distilled water
- 50 ml of medicinal alcohol 70 %
- Dunk and swish the parsley in water.
- Chop it finely.
- Pour it with distilled water and alcohol.
- Seal the glass jar, shake it well and leave it like that overnight.
- Strain the liquid next day.
- Add some lemon juice.
- The lotion should be keptВ in a dark glass bottle inВ the fridge.
Before bed time wash you skin with water and apply the lotion. AvoidВ expose toВ sunlight in the morning.
Tip: Also, we suggest you to try a naturalВ tomato mask rich in vitamin A, C and K.