Carrots are one of best sources of B-carotene and good source of vitamin A. This combination of vitamins is very important for the eye health.
They are also rich in vitamins B, C, and K, and various types of minerals: iron, potassium, manganese, magnesium, calcium, and phosphorus.
Carrots are very good for strengthening the immune system, the bowel movements, respiratory problems, and they can help in the case of colds, coughs, bronchitis, asthma.
In this article, we present a useful natural recipe which will cure the cough and remove the phlegm from the lungs. This remedy can be used in both, children and adults.
- 1/2 kg of carrot
- 3-4 spoons of honey
- Cut the carrots in pieces and pour water over them.
- Boil until the carrots soften.
- Remove them from heat.
- Mash them with a fork or in a blender.
- Do not throw away the water where you boiled the carrots. When it gets colder, use this water again.
- Add the honey in it.
- Add this mixture to the mashed carrot.
- Keep the syrup in a cold room.
You should consume this syrup regularly. Take 3-4 spoons of it during the day. The results will be visible after 1-2 days. This amazing carrot syrup will help you cure your cough, and successfully remove the phlegm from your lungs.