Did you know that nails can be health indicator for different diseases, such as cancer? Lunula is the crescent-shaped white area which is located at the end ofВ fingernail. It is very sensitive and shouldn’t be damaged.
Here are the most important facts about the Lunula:
1.В Lunula means small moon in Latin.
2.В SmallВ LunulaВ could be a symptomВ of slow metabolism or too much toxins in the organism.
3.В As we already mentioned, it is very sensitive part which mustn’t get damages.
4.В If you damageВ Lunula you canВ permanent damage the entire nail.
5. It hides the blood vessels underneath, and it’sВ fifth basal layer of the epidermis. That’s why it is white.
6. Sometimes theВ Lunula is not visible, because of theВ thickened layer of the skin around the fingernails andВ toenails which cover it.
7. The lack ofВ Lunula may be a sign of anemia and malnutrition, according of theВ traditional Chinese medicine. Pale or bluish Lunula could be a potential sign of diabetes.В Red smudgesВ ofВ Lunula may indicate thatВ person suffer fromВ heart diseases.
8. If the person has only one Lunula on theВ thumbs, it means that he hasВ lack of physical energy and may get sick.
9. If you have 8 to 10 Lunulas in both hands, it means thatВ everything is alright with your health. The whiter the Lunula, the stronger the person.
10. If the personВ isВ energetic and healthy, hisВ Lunula will beВ clearly visible.