One of the best selling shoes color around the world is white. They are looking great while they are new, butВ their whiteness will beВ lost very quickly.
In this article we are going to show you a simple solution about this problem. Here is how to give back the whiteness and brilliance. You just need to prepare the mixture,В clean the shoes, and it will look like they are new.
- Teaspoon baking soda
- A little water
- A little vinegar
- Mix all theВ ingredients.
- Pour about the same amount of water and vinegar, so that together with baking soda you get a thick paste.
- Dip an old toothbrush in the paste and scrub both shoes.
- Then rinse with warm water and let it dry.
- The homemade paste is excellent for canvas, as well as for leather shoes, and those who have tried it say it takes off and stubborn and old stains.