Cancer is one of the mostВ common disease nowadays. Many people are trying to keep healthy lifestyle in order to protect them from getting cancer.
People are trying to eat healthier food withВ many vitamins and minerals.В Vegans and vegetarians are eatingВ tofu as alternative for milk, eggs and meat.
Tofu is made of soy. A recentВ discovery found that it’s better to eatВ milk, meat and eggs in moderate amounts, rather than soy products.
Soy bean is processed in a high temperatureВ and pressure, and very often it is treated with chemicals. This can make it become toxic. – saysВ Dr. Daniel,В a world renowned medical expert.
If you consume soy regularly you might be at risk to get someВ of the following diseases:
- Reproductive problems
- Brain damage
- Problems with the thyroid gland (resulting in fatigue, hair loss and weight, malaise)
- Risk of heart problems, stroke
- Early puberty and hormonal disorders
- Loss of immunity
There was a statement in 1999 from FDA thatВ soy can prevent heart disease.В Dr. Daniel and his colleagues signed a petition in which they demanded revocation of their statement.
Dr. Daniel advice mothers toВ feed their babies only with natural products and to avoid products that contains soy,В chemicals and hormones.
Here are some additional reasons why you should avoid soy:
- It can lead to chronic diseases, stomach issues, blood clots, thyroid problems.
- Very often soy is high in pesticides.
- Alters the secretion of enzymes that break down proteins, leading to gastrointestinal diseases, lack of amino acids, pancreatic disorders, and even cancer.
- It contains compounds that reduce or block the absorption of minerals (magnesium, calcium, iron and zinc).
- It isВ genetically modified.
You should definitely avoid consumingВ soy, including soy milk, protein shakes, ice cream made with soy, energy bars, burgers, etc. Our suggestions are to eatВ fermented food that has not been processed.
If you insist to consumeВ soy anyway, it should be fermented:
- Soy sauce which isВ made from fermented enzymes, salt and soy beans.
- Miso-spice from fermented soy mainly used for soup.
- Nato-fermented soy beans, rich in vitamin k2, enzyme nattokinase that prevents blood clots and the useful bacteria bacillus subitilis.
- Tempeh cheese – it has a taste that resembles mushroom.