It’s common known that sugar is addictive andВ harmful for our health.
According to Professor Hoebel of Princeton University: вЂњSugar stimulates receptors to activate the same pathways that are stimulated directly by drugs such as heroin or morphine.вЂќ
There is a study from 2010 in The Journal of Psychoactive Drugs, where it’s found thatВ sugarВ addiction can causeВ similar reaction in the brain as other addictive drugs do.
Addiction of sugar is very difficult habit and most of the addicts cannot give upВ from using it.В This is due to the fact that the body and digestive tract become overrun with parasites, yeast, candida and other sugar-loving bacteria which if you stop consuming sugar will cause intense withdrawal symptoms. The good news are that you can fight against thisВ addiction with the help of some natural ingredients as peppermint essential oil.
Peppermint Essential Oil
Peppermint was described in 1753, by Carl Linneaus . This plant is a hybrid of watermint and spearmint, which is rich in menthol content. It is usedВ in toothpaste and chewing gyms for oral help. Peppermint has abilityВ to reduce occasional stomach upset and helps in respiratory problems. ThisВ oil is one of the best-selling essential oils.
How to Use Peppermint Essential Oil
- You can apply peppermint oil to the feet to alleviate pain and you can also use a diffuser and inhale this oil when you feel cravings.
- You may also apply 2-4 drops on abdomen and temples.
- Prepare a mixture of 2 drops coconut oil and 2 drops of peppermint essential oil. Apply the mixture on your wrists. Do this every morning and evening.
- Directly inhale or
- Diffuse (where to find)
Uses of Peppermint Essential Oil
- To feel more energetic, rub the oil on temples after you wake up.
- Diffuse when you suffer from fatigue and low on energy.
- To alleviate occasional stomach upset, take one to two drops in a Veggie Capsule
- Improves digestive health.
- For fresh breath, place one drop in your mouth.
- You can also add two to three drops in your favorite smoothie.
- Helps against bloating, gas, and occasional indigestion.
- Improves respiratory function and clear breathing.
- Usually found in oral health products.