When we arenвЂ™t feeling well, we oftenВ think to drinkВ some tea. Green tea is greatВ choose, but in this kind of situation, we suggest you to try someВ caffeine-free herbal option.
In this article, we present to you a homemade natural remedy made of ginger, honey and cinnamon. ItВ will help you to relax your body and start to feel better. Also, these mixture will fight theВ underlying cause of your discomfort, whether it isВ diabetes, a simple cold or menstrual cramps.
- One piece of fresh ginger (thumb-sized)
- 2 tablespoons of freshly squeezed lemon juice
- 1 stick of Ceylon cinnamon
- A teaspoon of raw organic honey
- 1 ВЅ cup of filtered water
- In a small saucepan,В heat the water over medium heat.
- While it heats up, slice the ginger.
- When the waterВ isВ boiling, add the ginger.
- Reduce heat to a simmer.
- Once simmering, add the cinnamon.
- Steep for about 5 minutes.
- Strain into a tall cup of tea bowl.
- Add honey, lemon and stir.