When we aren’t feeling well, we often think to drink some tea. Green tea is great choose, but in this kind of situation, we suggest you to try some caffeine-free herbal option.
In this article, we present to you a homemade natural remedy made of ginger, honey and cinnamon. It will help you to relax your body and start to feel better. Also, these mixture will fight the underlying cause of your discomfort, whether it is diabetes, a simple cold or menstrual cramps.
- One piece of fresh ginger (thumb-sized)
- 2 tablespoons of freshly squeezed lemon juice
- 1 stick of Ceylon cinnamon
- A teaspoon of raw organic honey
- 1 ½ cup of filtered water
- In a small saucepan, heat the water over medium heat.
- While it heats up, slice the ginger.
- When the water is boiling, add the ginger.
- Reduce heat to a simmer.
- Once simmering, add the cinnamon.
- Steep for about 5 minutes.
- Strain into a tall cup of tea bowl.
- Add honey, lemon and stir.