Ketchup is used as a dressingВ sauce all around the world. It is aВ based product in pizza,В hot dogs, eggs, burgers, and all the other fast food.
Did you know that one of the biggest ketchup brands is banned in some countries? Heinz Ketchup doesn’t have enough tomatoes in hisВ composition, so it can’t be even classified as a ketchup. For this reason it is bannedВ fromВ calling itself ketchup in Israel.
In addition you can find five reasons why you should avoid ketchup from this brand:
1. It contains a lot of sugar. In every 100 grams of Heinz Ketchup, there is 23.6 grams of sugar.
2. In hisВ composition it is foundВ high fructose corn syrup, an ingredient which is linkedВ to obesity, heart attacks and cancer.
3. It is well known that sodium is bad for our organism. Heinz Ketchup contains a lot -В 190 milligrams of sodium per tablespoon.
4. Heinz doesnвЂ™t use distilled vinegar in their ketchup, rather a modified form of corn,В according to a lawsuit filed in 2014.
5. The corn they use has a high probability of being genetically modified. Non-GMO people shouldВ stay away from using this product!