Every year, more than a million people die from heart diseases in America. The most common type of hart disease is “coronary artery” which canВ cause a heart attack. A hart attack occurs, when a part of our heart becomes blocked from aВ blood clot. This obstacle need to be cleared quickly, because this can lead to big problems afterwards.
Five lifestyle changes that can prevent a heart attack
If we want to lower the risk of heart disease, we need to change our lifestyle.
- A healthy diet
- Be physically active
- Healthy waist circumference
- Moderate alcohol consumption
- No smoking
Fruit is good for your heart
According to a research study, the risk of heart disease can be prevent by consuming more fruits.В Fruit is an excellent source of antioxidants, vitamins, minerals, phytochemicals, etc, which keep the heart healthy and have anti-inflammatory characteristics.
Fruit willВ boost your blood sugar and this will increase your protein glycosylation. ConsumingВ fruit is recommended after a workout, because your body will use the sugar and turns it into energy.
Athletes can consume plenty of fruits because their body transforms the glucose into energy that is used during exercise, instead stored as fat.
Healthy diets for your heart
We suggest these twoВ kinds of LDL cholesterol particles:
- Small LDL cholesterol
- Large LDL cholesterol
LDL particlesВ do not cause heart disease. The small LDL particles cause build-up of plaque in the arteries, and trans fat increases small LDL. Saturated fat increases large LDL.
The small LDL particles are increased by consuming refined sugar and carbohydrates, such as bread, bagels, and soda. Trans fats and refined carbs are far more dangerous than saturated fat.
Strategies to avoid a heart attack
We suggest you to follow these strategies in order toВ protect your heart and lower the risk of heart disease. DonвЂ™t wait to take action until feeling some symptoms of heart disease because it may be too late.
- Consume unprocessed saturated animal fats to benefit from the fats. You can also benefit from consuming more healthy fat.
- Avoid sugars вЂ“ processed fructose and grains if you are insulin and leptin resistant. A high-sugar diet leads to insulin and leptin resistance, which is a main cause of heart disease.
- Be physically active and consume organic foods.
- Avoid sitting for too long and try making 10 000 steps daily.
- Avoid medications for cholesterol lowering, such as statins because there cause side effects and the benefits are questionable.
- Optimize the levels of vitamin D through sun exposure, tanning beds, or an oral supplement of vitamin D3.
- Walk barefoot regularly because this way free electrons are conveyred from the earth into the body. This effect is one of the most powerful antioxidants and aids inflammation throughout the body.
- Control your stress every day.