Flaxseed is good for your overall health and it can protect your body from many diseases. This is the main reason why flaxseed is an integral part of many healthy diet plans.
It is rich in lignans, omega-3, and digestible protein that contain in the oil. It has a huge amount of lignans and α-linolenic acid oil. Also, it contains soluble fiber and high quality protein with a potential of being a source of phenolic compounds.
That’s why it is recommended to consume flaxseed. But here is what happen if you consume it every day for a month:
- It is rich of omega 3 fatty acid and thus will be very beneficial for your overall health.
- Flaxseed will decrease bad cholesterol level by 50%.
- Also, your triglycerides will be decreased by 25% – 60%.
- It regulate your blood sugar levels, so it will reduce the risk of diabetes.
- Flaxseed contains a lot of omega 6 and omega 9 fatty acid.
- It helps in the process of digestion and is very effective against constipation, mainly because the tich level of fiber.
- Flaxseed contain lignin that can prevent against osteoporosis, cardiovascular disease, and cancer. It can also ease the effect of lupus and arthritis and reduce inflammation.
- It will help you in your weight loss program, because it gives you feeling of fullness for a long time.