Blood pressure is the forceВ which moves the blood through the body. If this force is too strong for long period of time, theВ arteries may become weaker.
The statistics shows that in U.S. almostВ 70 million peopleВ have high blood pressure. That means every third individual is involved. In Canada is involved every sixth.
The disease of high blood pressure is also known as hypertension. ItВ increases the risk or stroke, heart disease, kidney failure, and artherosclerosis. So, people withВ hypertension shouldВ take proper care in order toВ prevent life-threatening illness.
Medicals can increase the risk of cancer
Some studies found thatВ theВ most common usedВ drugsВ forВ hypertension can increase the risk of developing cancer,В if they are consumed for too long.
Two types of hypertension
There are two types of this disease: primary and secondary.
TheВ primary hypertenstion tend toВ develop more over the years, while the secondary isВ associated with some conditions, such as:
- Excessive use of alcohol or drugs of any kind
- Too much salt
- Obstructive sleep apnea
- Adrenal gland tumors
- Tobacco use
- Kidney problems
- Race -В high blood pressure is more common in African Americans than white Americans
- There are several risk factors for high blood pressure:
- Sedentary lifestyle
- Thyroid problems
- ChronicВ vitamin D and/or potassium deficiency over time
- Other chronic conditions such as diabetes and kidney disease
- Certain congenital blood defects
How to manage high blood pressure
1. In order toВ reduce the risk of cardiovascular disease, the experts recommends regularВ consumption ofВ fruits and vegetables.
2. You need to lower your salt intake. Instead of salt, you can includeВ nutritional yeast andВ turmeric.
3. IncludeВ exercising in your lifestyle. It will beВ cornerstone therapy for the preventionВ andВ treatment of hypertension.
4. Avoid foods that can rise the high blood pressure, such asВ processed meats, alcohol, foodВ with high sodium content and ramen noodles.
In addition we are going to show you how to prepareВ recipe for hypertension tea. Despite the delicious flavor, the tea provides nutrients to reduce blood pressure.
- 2 ounces red dates
- 7 ounces of organic celery
- 2 quarts water
First you need to wash well theВ celery and red dates. Then you should cut celery into small pieces.
Put all the ingredients in aВ pot and simmer for 30 minutes.В Strain the chunks and you are done.
You can drink the tea as much as you can.