Water is one of the most important things we put into our body. Do you know that our brains are made of about 70% water and our bodies about 80% of water?
Each morning when you rise, you are already 2 cups dehydrated. Therefore it is recommended to drink at least 2 cups of filtered alkaline water every morning. This will give you more energy, help you to focus, and reduce cravings.
Some of us are drinking coffee or some other form of diuretic right after they wake up, which can lead to further dehydration of your body. We suggest you to start your day with water and then move on to something else if you wish.
In this article, we present to you how to prepare alkaline water.
- 1 pitcher (64 ounces) of clean filtered water
- 1 organic lemon, washed, cut into eighths
- 1 tsp Himalayan pink salt
- Fill pitcher of filtered water.
- Add Lemon wedges.
- Add 1 tsp. Himalayan Pink Salt.
- Cover the pitcher.
- Let it to stay overnight, between 8-12 hrs. at room temperature.