All of us should take a proper care of our skin and protect it from the sun’s rays.
There are a lot of commercial products for removing skin stains, but generally they are expensive and not healthy for our skin. Because of that, we are going to show you a home remedy as alternative.
- 04 drops of hydrogen peroxide
- 03 drops of natural glycerin
- 02 tablespoons powdered milk
- The juice of a lemon (preferably small)
The main ingredient in this recipe is hydrogen peroxide, which is used to fade stains on clothing and skin blemishes. Also, it is good for clarify the armpits and remove dark spots.
- Pour all the ingredients in a glass bowl.
- Mix them using a wooden spoon, until you get smooth and creamy combination.
- Then, let it to rest for five minutes.
- First, you should wash your face with mild soap and dry it.
- Then, apply the mask before bed time and leave it to stay during the night.
- In the morning, you need to wash your face with a cold water and dry off well.
You should use the recipe for seven days, before you see the results.