Many women are affected by discoloration of the skin, especially darker fingers or darker finger joints.
There are several reason that can lead to changes inВ skin pigmentation. The most common areВ excessive sun exposure orВ not protecting your hands when doing the dishes or cleaning the house.
In this article we are going to showВ you the best natural treatments forВ eliminating dark skin.
1. Lemon and sugar scrub for dark finger joints
With this natural treatment you canВ lighten your dark skin andВ make your joints smoother. You need only three ingredients to prepareВ it:
- PutВ 2 tsp. honey, 1 tsp. lemon juice and 1 tsp. sugar in a cup.
- MixВ them well.
- Apply the mixture on your hands.
- Gently scrubbing your dark finger joints.
- Also, you can massage your hands for extra smoothness.
- Leave the mixture on your hands for about 15min. It will let the skin absorb the juices. The vitamin C from lemon juice and the glycolic acid from sugar will lighten your knuckles effectively.
2. Sugar and olive oil to remove the darkness on knuckles
Also, you can prepare aВ hydrating scrub with sugar and olive oil. Olive oil and sugar areВ very effectiveВ in removing dark skin cellsВ caused by sun exposure and excessive production of melanin in the skin.
- Mix 3 olive oil with 2 tsps. sugar.
- Use the mixture to scrub your dark knuckles.
- Leave it on for 5 more minutes to extra hydration of your hands then rinse it off with water.
- Apply a light moisturizer afterwards.
3. Moisturization with powerful oil for dark finger joints
With this natural remedy you canВ lighten your dark knuckles and make your hands softer and smoother. Also, it eliminates theВ discoloration on your nails. This remedy can be also used for treatingВ dry follicle problem.
- Mix ВЅ jojoba oil, ВЅ tsp. almond oil, ВЅ tsp. rosemary oil and also 2-3 drops of lemon juice.
- Use this powerful oil to massage your knuckles, hands, palms and wrists.
- It is recommended to use this mixture before going to bed. It will work overnight and moisturize your hands, nurture your nails and softer your skin.
4. Milk cream and turmeric remedy to lighten dark finger joints.
Also you can try this remedy for lighten finger joints:
- Mix 1 tsp. milk cream and ВЅ tsp. turmeric powder with to 2-3 drops of almond oil.
- Mix well then apply on your knuckles.
- Let it act for 20 minutes then rinse off with water.
- For optimal results, do the treatment 3 times a week.