As you already know, cigarettes contains a lot of harmful and toxic ingredients for our body. Nicotine in the cigarettes can damages the lungs and increase the blood pressure. It has negative effect for our body for several years, even when we stop smoking cigarettes.
When the smoker inhales the smoke of the cigarette, just in 10 seconds the nicotine will be absorbed through the skin and the mucosal linings in the nose, mouth and lungs, and travels through the bloodstream to the brain. The nicotine affects thyroid hormones, pituitary hormones, sex hormones and adrenal hormones. It can lead to insulin sensitivity and insulin resistance, as well as an increased risk of developing metabolic syndrome, type 2 diabetes and cardiovascular disease.
In this article, we present to you some foods which has ability to flush out the toxins and nicotine from the body:
1. Water: water is essential for our life. Drinking enough water flushes out the toxins from the body through the peeing and through your skin be sweating. Nicotine dehydrates the body, so you need water to re-hydrate the body. If you can’t drink enough water through the day, we suggest you to try this tricky method.
2. Broccoli: It contains high levels of vitamins B5 and C, which protects the lungs from damage.
3. Spinach: It is rich in vitamins and folic acid. Spinach makes tobacco tastes bad.
4. Dry herbs: Reduce nicotine in the body. They are rich in vitamins A and E.
5. Berries: It can flush out harmful toxins in the body.
6. Oranges: They contain high levels vitamin C. They can help you to boost your metabolism and reduces stress.
7. Kiwi: Kiwi replenishes vitamins A, C, and E that smoking reduces.
8. Carrot juice: Juice full of vitamins A, B, C, and K that eliminate nicotine from the body.
9. Pomegranate: They helps the blood circulation and blood cell count.