Entire Family Dies After Young Woman Makes a Simple Mistake In the Kitchen

Potatoes are deliciousВ starchy food that areВ very often usedВ for countless tasty recipes. They areВ beneficial to our general health, due to theirВ Vitamin B6В which is recommendedВ for our nervous system, and the rich amount ofВ B1,В B2,В folate, niacin, magnesium, phosphorous and zinc. (1)

Entire Family Dies After Young Woman Makes a Simple Mistake In the Kitchen

Despite the numerous of health benefits, sometimes they can beВ downright deadly. If you store potatoes in your home for a very long time, maybe it’s better toВ throw them away. (2)

A terrible accident occurred in Russia, where a whole family diedВ becauseВ of old potatoes that had rot in their cellar.

Maria Chelysheva, a 8 years old girl tellsВ the unfortunate story about her family. Her fatherВ went into the basement to get some potatoes, but he didn’t came back. Her mother went to find him, but she also didn’t return. The same happened to her brother andВ grandmother.

When Maria went into the basement, she feltВ the same terrible fate as the rest of the family. SheВ almost died as well, but the gas started to disappear,В because her mother had left the door open.

Potatoes containВ glycoalkaloidsВ which is aВ chemical compound that is also found in some poisonous. Potatoes under some circumstances can turn intoВ naturally toxins,В even from simply breathing in their chemicals.

If you store potatoes in your home for too long, you should be aware that there is a riskВ of going bad. You shouldВ get rid of them before it’s too late!

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *