There are many different opinions about the cellulite. Cellulite isn’t a build-up of toxins, as the beauty therapists thinks. It’s actually fat held in stacked lipid boxes. When you gain weight, these boxes start to thicken, the fat is squished upwards, creating a dimpled look.
In this article we present to you an anti-cellulite diet with cabbage, apples and oranges. The combination of these three products perfectly fight cellulite. They are particularly suitable as the basis for anti-cellulite diet rich in fiber.
Cabbage is a great source of mineral fabrics, thanks to which discharged the excess fluid from the body. Also, it contains some substances that can delay the conversion of sugar and other carbohydrates into fat.
Apples are balanced composition of vitamins, minerals, fruit acids, pectin, etc. They are able to improve the process of digestion and cleanse the body of toxins.
Oranges are rich in vitamin C, contain minerals, essential oils, pectin. They can reduce cholesterol levels, mitigate physical and mental fatigue, the lower the blood pressure.
General rules of the anti-cellulite diet
- You should completely avoid sugar
- The salt should be minimized
- You need to avoid any consumption of alcohol, sweets and fried foods
- Eat slowly
- Chew better
- Drink more mineral water and green tea
- Coffee should be limited to one day
- Dinner must be at least 3 hours before bedtime
The anti-cellulite diet
Breakfast: 1 cup of tea or coffee without sugar, a sandwich of two pieces of corn or rye bread with grated apple, orange or leaves of cabbage. On them you can put a slice low-fat cheese.
Second breakfast: 1 apple or 1 orange.
- Example 1: salad of cabbage and apples, seasoned with a little vegetable oil
- Example 2: salad of cabbage, oranges and apples
- Example 3: salad of cabbage and carrots, seasoned with a little lemon juice
- Example 1: lean soup without fat
- Example 2: Cabbage soup without fat
- Example 3: Vegetable soup without fat
- Example 1: 150 g boiled or roast chicken without skin
- Example 2: 150 g fish
- Example 3: 200 g of dust curds
Afternoon snack: 1 apple or 1 orange
Dinner: Boiled cabbage with onions or garlic without fat, 2 eggs with finely chopped cabbage, 2 bananas
Before going to bed: 1 cup yogurt or sour milk, 1 apple or 1 orange.