With this simple recipe you will kill the bacteria in your toilet, just by dropping a toilet bomb in the bowl.
Here is how to prepare the toilet bomb.
Ingredients: (for approx. 24 bombs)
- 1 1/3 cup Baking Soda – amazing for all-natural cleaning and deodorizing!
- 1/2 cup Citric Acid – (low-strength acid, can be found in fruits like lemons & oranges) – used in many kitchen & bathroom cleaners for its cleaning, whitening and deodorizing properties.
- 30 drops Lavender Essential Oil
- 30 drops Peppermint Essential Oil
- 30 drops Lemon Essential Oil
All of the three essential oils have antimicrobial properties and are able to kill odor which is caused by bacteria.
Tip: We suggest you to use a medical mask while mixing the ingredients.
- Mix citric acid and baking soda. Then you should put the medical mask and mix together the soda and acid.
- In a spray bottle, put essential oils little by little stirring the mixture at the same time in order to not let it fizz away. If the mixture isn’t damp enough, just add a little water in the spray bottle and spray the mixture.
- Put the mixture into silicone molds and let them dry for about 6 hours. Store the bombs in a container with a lid.
You need to drop the bomb in the toilet bowl and stand back. It will make a little fizz and leave your toilet clean and smelling.