Bunion is a bony bump that is created on the joint at the base of your big toe. In fact they are salt deposits. There are many factors which could lead to the creation of bunions, such as angina, gout, influenza, rheumatic infections, bad metabolism, poor diet and long wearing uncomfortable shoes.
In case of bunions, it is very difficult to find appropriate footwear.
The solution about this problem is removing them with operation, but sometimes it can be only a temporary. On the other hand, the traditional medicine has effective and natural solution for this problem.
The most important thing is to clear your body from the salt deposit. In order to achieve that, you can prepare natural remedy.
- Prepare 300 ml of water and one tablespoon of chopped bay leaves.
- Put them together in pan and boil for 5 minutes.
- When you are done, just pour the mixture in a thermos bottle.
- Leave it to stand during the night.
- Strain it in the morning and drink in small sips throughout the day.
- You should do the same procedure for the next three days.
- The remedy should be fresh, so you need to prepare every night a new one.
- After 7 day, you need to repeat the treatment again.
Note: You may have frequent need to urinate, which is normal. It means that the salt began to dissolve from your body.