There are many people around the world which are diagnosed with thyroid problem.
The thyroid is a chief gland of energy and metabolism. We can see our organism as a complex machine where the thyroid gland is a fundamental mechanism.
Luckily, the thyroid gland can be cured naturally if we switch to a healthy lifestyle, with a proper diet, exercise, rest and minimum stress.
1. You should find a good holistic doctor who will find the causes of problems of your thyroid gland. He need to work with you to discover the solution that works for you individually.
2. Coconut oil can boost your metabolism and helps you to lose weight. It does not interfere with the conversion of T4 to T3 as the other oils for cooking does. It is good to straighten your immune system and helps to your thyroid.
3. Gluten can be a big enemy of your thyroid and can cause thyroid dysfunction. It can cause Hashimoto’s thyroiditis, an autoimmune common thyroid disease. We suggest you to avoid gluten. Here we have a gluten-free stuffing recipe for you.
4. You need to include vitamin A, D and K2 levels. They are crucial for your thyroid hormones. Recent study found that people with thyroid problems are deficient in these vitamins.
5. We recommend you to avoid products which contains goitrogens, such as peanuts and peanut butter.
6. Include broth bones in your daily diet. Homemade bone broth is a nutritional powerhouse which is full of magnesium, potassium, calcium and sodium, minerals and trace minerals. It is good healing elixir that helps cure and seal the intestinal mucosa. Also, it will strengthens the immune system. Both are crucial for optimal thyroid health. Here we have the best bone broth recipe for you!
7. You should often eat algae and other sea vegetables like nori, kombu and wakame. They are rich in iodine and many other beneficial nutrients.
8. The people are consuming a lot of products full of chemicals, toxic food, they are exposed to polluted air, using cleaning and beauty products which are toxic. This kind of lifestyle can affect on health of our thyroid. You need to switch to organic food, eating more fruits and vegetables, include some physical activities in your life. Practice some relaxation therapy, such as yoga, meditation or tai chi.
All these tips mentioned above will bring benefits in your daily life, not only in your thyroid gland.