There are many people around the world which are diagnosed with thyroid problem.
The thyroid is aВ chief gland of energy and metabolism.В We can see our organism as a complex machine where the thyroid gland isВ a fundamental mechanism.
Luckily, the thyroid gland can be cured naturally if we switch toВ a healthy lifestyle, with aВ proper diet, exercise, rest and minimumВ stress.
1. You should find aВ good holistic doctor who will find the causes of problems of your thyroid gland. He need to work with you to discover theВ solution that works for you individually.
2.В Coconut oil can boost yourВ metabolism and helps you to lose weight. ItВ does not interfere with the conversion of T4 to T3 as the other oils for cooking does. It is good to straighten your immune system and helps to your thyroid.
3.В Gluten can be a big enemy of your thyroid and can causeВ thyroid dysfunction. It can causeВ HashimotoвЂ™s thyroiditis, an autoimmune common thyroid disease. We suggest you to avoid gluten. Here we have aВ gluten-free stuffing recipeВ for you.
4. You need to includeВ vitamin A, D and K2 levels. They are crucial for yourВ thyroid hormones. Recent study found thatВ people with thyroid problems are deficient in these vitamins.
5. We recommend you to avoid products which containsВ goitrogens, such as peanuts and peanut butter.
6.В IncludeВ broth bones in your daily diet. Homemade bone broth is a nutritional powerhouse which is full ofВ magnesium, potassium, calcium and sodium, minerals and trace minerals. It is goodВ healing elixir that helps cure and seal the intestinal mucosa. Also, it willВ strengthens the immune system.В Both are crucial for optimal thyroid health. Here we have the best bone brothВ recipe for you!
7. You should often eatВ algae and other sea vegetables like nori, kombu and wakame. They are rich inВ iodine and many other beneficial nutrients.
8. The people are consuming a lot ofВ products full of chemicals, toxic food, they areВ exposed to polluted air, using cleaning and beauty products which are toxic. This kind of lifestyle can affectВ onВ health of our thyroid. You need to switch to organic food, eating more fruits and vegetables, include some physical activities in your life.В Practice some relaxation therapy, such as yoga, meditation or tai chi.
AllВ these tips mentioned above will bringВ benefits in your daily life, not only in your thyroidВ gland.