Garlic is one of the main ingredients in natural treatments for thousands of years. It can lower your blood pressure, fights heart disease and improve your immune system functions.
It is highly recommended to implement it in your everyday diet, because it is rich in antioxidants.
Benefits of eating garlic:
- Helps prevent Alzheimer’s Disease and Dementia
- Helps reduce weight
- May help reduce fatigue
- Works as a natural acne fighter
- Helps improve bone health
- Can help prevent hair loss
- Detoxifies the body
- Reduces inflammation
Garlic is mostly used in China, where it is highly produced. In 2014, USA imported almost one-third of it’s garlic from China. The garlic which is produced in China is likely to be toxic, because of the bad conditions in which it is cultivated.
Chinese producers often boost their products with law-forbidden pesticides which can have devastating effects on your health, including phorate and parathion.
If you consume garlic, you should protect your health and eliminate the toxic garlic from your diet. You should know how to recognize the toxic garlic cultivated in China.
Note the following things:
- Chinese garlic is lighter and less bulbous than the regular one.
- Home-grown garlic is richer in taste than the one produced in China.
- Chinese farmers often remove roots and stem to reduce weight and save on shipping. So, if these are not removed, the garlic you want to buy should be safe.
In order to be sure if the garlic is really safe for your health, we suggest you to start growing it on your own or buy it from some trusted local farmers.