How to Cut Down All Your Excess Fat With The 8-hour Diet Plan
If you want to lose some weight without starving yourself, here, we’re presenting you an 8-hour diet plan that will help you lose several pounds while you’re eating anything you want to!
You just eat for only 8 hours and then fast for 16 hours. It may sound impossible to you, but the author of this diet, David Zinczenko claims that it isn’t hard at all.
You have to try and sleep for 7-8 hours. Spend the other 8 hours eating and doing your activities. It’s not that hard to control your hunger for 16 hours.
Why the 8-hour diet works?
It’s very simple. You’ll lose weight without paying attention to the calories like you do for any other diet plan!
Here’s what this diet can help you with:
1. Aids digestion
Most of us sit while they work and it goes on like that for 9 hours or more. Our body has difficulties digesting our food because of that. That’s why we find it hard to lose weight.
This 8-hour diet plan gives our body the maximum time to digest everything.
2. Burns more calories
The intake of calories is restricted to 8 hours a day which means that it increases the time between your last meal and the breakfast. In this way, your body burns the stored fats.
3. Get proper rest
The 16 hours of fasting relaxes your body. You then rest and stretch freely.
4. Prevents diseases and aging
This diet will help you stimulate the energy you have inside your cells. Because of this you’ll reduce intercellular damage and maximize your energy. You’ll slow down your process of aging and with that eliminate the increased risk of diabetes, heart diseases and cancer.
What to eat while following the 8-hour diet?
Here’s the detailed plan:
- Start your day with a cup of a detox drink or green tea.
- Then, take a banana or kale smoothie with some wheat flakes and skimmed milk. You can also take eggs with toast or anything else in case you’re allergic to lactose.
- Before lunch, take some watery fruit for example watermelon. You can also have a vegetable salad, and 4 soaked almonds.
- Your lunch should include tuna/vegetable sandwich or baked fish/tortilla wrap + vegetables + low-fat yogurt with some fresh fruit juice.
- After lunch, you can take one orange or apple and a dark chocolate brownie.
- As an evening snack, take some popcorn, baked potato wafers or nachos with low-fat mayonnaise.
- Your dinner should include chicken/lentil soup with fruit custard, some grilled vegetables/chicken kebab with bread pudding, or vegetable lasagna with cucumber juice. You can also take a glass of milk or some kidney beans with chapattis.
- It’s great that you can intake various foods for 8 hours, but the gap of 16 hours is huge.
- Make your diner at 6 p.m. sharp. You shouldn’t eat anything after that.
- Try to incorporate exercising. You have to do some physical activity regularly, at least 3 times a week. After all, weight loss always means 70% of healthy diet along with 30% of exercise. It’s all about what you eat!