CAUTION!: This Man Died Days After This Red Spot Showed Up! Doctor Freaked When Figured Out Why?

Before six months, a man from Kansas died a horrifying death. This case completely shocked his doctor, because he had no explanation what had caused his demise. Afterward, it have been determined the reason – a new virus that is being transmitted through ticks.

CAUTION This Man Died Days After This Red Spot Showed Up Doctor Freaked When Figured Out Why

The disease is viral and there is no antibiotic that can treat it! At this moment it is hitting the United States. Nothing like this has ever been seen in the Western hemisphere, according to the experts. But, it is very similar to some diseases which were already seen in Eastern Europe, Africa and Asia.

The virus was called Bourbon virus, because the man who died lived in Bourbon County, Kansas. The virus lead to anorexia, severe muscle pain and extremely high fever that was ultimately killed this man.

Source: stayonthehealthypath.com

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *