For most of us a gray hair is a synonym for old age. When we notice that our hair starts toВ become gray, we are searching for different options to obtain our hair color back. (1)
The hair color was more important for women in the past, but these days men alsoВ tend to achieve a more youthful look, and more and more often take care of their hair.
You can find a lot of differentВ hair colors in the market, but theyВ are full of chemicals that can damage the scalp or the hair itself. They canВ causeВ allergies and irritation or hair breakage. TheВ most frightening thing is that they might contain mutagenic and carcinogenic properties. (2)
87 out of 100 breast cancer patients have used hair dye long-term, according to the research.В There are over 5000 different chemicals used in conventional hair dyes and many of them are considered carcinogenic,В according to the National Cancer Institute. (3)
Hair dyeing was popular from the ancient times when the people were usingВ herbs, such asВ indigo, senna, henna and turmeric.
In this article we are going to show you how to do the sameВ by using entirely natural ingredients that are safe for your hair, scalp and body.
- 1 tablespoon black tea
- 2 cups of distilled water
- 1/3 cup walnut shells
- 8 Cloves
- Boil water inВ non-alluminium pot.
- Add all the ingredients in the water.
- Let simmer forВ 20 minutes, thenВ turn off the heat.
- Remove the pot and let it cool.
- Right after you washed your hair, you can applyВ mixture and leave to dry.
- You shouldВ repeat this procedure after every hair wash, until you get the desired hair color.