The older people or those who survived a stroke or had suffered from heart illness or diabetes, are one of the most affects people of frozen shoulders.
The main symptoms are pain in the shoulders and stiffness, because of which you are not able to move normally.
There are many reasons about frozen shoulders, such as shoulder injury, autoimmune disease or dehydration.
This stiffness is developed in three phases:
- constant pain in the shoulders – painful phase
- inability to move your shoulders – frozen stage
- the last stage of frozen shoulders – thawing stage
Luckily, there are available some natural remedies against this issue:
- You can fry some crushed garlic with mustard oil in a pan. Remove it from the heat when the garlic will turn brown and let the oil cool down. When the oil is done, massage your shoulders with it.
- Also, there is a technique with a big positive effect. It is called heat packs technique. Just put the heat pack for 15 minutes on the place you need to heal. Repeat the treatment for 3-6 times a day.
- Prepare a mixture of some black sesame seeds and water. Just put the black seeds in the water and leave it to stay all night. Drink the baverage right after you wake up.
- Stretching exercises.
- Yoga and stretching.
- Keep in mind that a frozen shoulder should appear if you don’t drink enough water. It is recommended to increase the daily intake of water, because it is highly beneficial for your shoulders.
- For better lubrication of your shoulder joints, you should consume healthy oils and healthy, organic, fresh and unprocessed food. It is very important to lower the inflammatory process and you can do it by consumption of more soups, vegetables, herbs and spices.
- We suggest you to avoid processed and fried foods, as well as foods rich in sodium and fat.