TheВ older people or those whoВ survived a stroke or had suffered from heart illness or diabetes, are one of the mostВ affects people ofВ frozen shoulders.
The main symptoms areВ pain in the shoulders and stiffness,В because of whichВ you are not able toВ moveВ normally.
There are many reasons aboutВ frozen shoulders, such asВ shoulder injury, autoimmune disease or dehydration.
ThisВ stiffness is developed in three phases:
- constant pain in the shoulders вЂ“ painful phase
- inability to move your shoulders вЂ“ frozen stage
- the last stage of frozen shoulders вЂ“ thawing stage
Luckily, there are available some natural remedies against this issue:
- You can fry some crushed garlic withВ mustard oil in a pan. Remove it from the heat when the garlic will turn brown and let the oil cool down. When the oilВ is done, massage your shoulders with it.
- Also, there is a technique with a bigВ positive effect.В It is calledВ heat packs technique. Just put the heat pack for 15 minutesВ on the place you need to heal. Repeat the treatment forВ 3-6 times a day.
- Prepare a mixture of some black sesame seeds andВ water. Just put the black seeds in the water and leave it to stayВ all night. Drink the baverage right after you wake up.
- Stretching exercises.
- Yoga and stretching.
- Keep in mind that aВ frozen shoulder should appear if you don’t drink enough water. It is recommended to increase the daily intake of water, because it isВ highly beneficial for yourВ shoulders.
- For better lubrication ofВ your shoulder joints, you shouldВ consume healthy oils and healthy, organic, fresh and unprocessed food. It is very importantВ to lower the inflammatory process and you can do it by consumption ofВ more soups, vegetables, herbs and spices.
- We suggest you to avoidВ processed and fried foods,В as well asВ foods rich in sodium and fat.