Do you know where you should spray perfume to last through all the day?В If you are lover of expensive perfumes you may want to know how you can make them last longer.
Spraying a great amount of perfume everywhere won’tВ have the expected effect. Many people are not aware for the crucial body ares where the perfume will get the maximum effect.
The perfume expert Ruth Mastenbroek reveals the secret:
- Ears вЂ“ behind the ears is a pulse point and the warmth there will enhance the fragrance.
- Inside elbows вЂ“ pulse point just be sure that the skin here is hydrated to avoid irritation.
- Belly button вЂ“ this is a must if youвЂ™re bearing your midriff.
- Collarbone вЂ“ the bone structure here gives the perfume somewhere to sit for longer.
- Ankles вЂ“ this is refreshing and also wafts as you walk.
- Hands вЂ“ pulse point and most used part of the body.
- Behind your knees вЂ“ veins run close to the skin here enhancing the perfumes scent.