We must protect and regularly hydrate the skin on our hands, as we do with our face. As we already know, sometimes the commercial products are full of chemicals. Luckily, there are available some amazing natural recipes.
Why do we need to protect our hands?
They are exposed to climate changes, such as: hot, cold, ultraviolet light, handling of dirty and bacterial things, chemicals, etc. These causes can lead to changing the pH level of our skin, and this can cause wrinkles and dry skin spots through years.
We are going to show you a natural recipe that will help you to achieve more uniform pigmentation and softening hands. Also, it will prevent the appearance of wrinkles.
Homemade recipe for young looking hands
1. Egg: Improves skin elasticity.
- First you need to separate the egg whites.
- Mix them with one tablespoon of honey.
- Spread the mixture on your hands with a brush, until dry.
- Wash thoroughly with soap and water.
2. Potato: Delivery to your hands smooth.
- You need one medium potato.
- Bake it and grind with a fork until a puree.
- Add two tablespoons olive oil, two honey, and two milk.
- The mixture should be kept in refrigerator.
- Apply the mask on your hands for about 15 minutes.
- Then, wash your hands with a soap and rinse well with water.
- You need to apply the mask two or three times a week.