This is a very old natural remedy which is made from nun, Hildegard von Bingen who lived 800 years ago.
It is very effective in almost all problems with heart, diseases and failures. If you have skips in your heart, stabbing, flickering and jumping by stress, these remedy is the right solution for you.
- 10 stems of fresh parsley, without root
- 1 liter homemade wine, red or white
- 2 tablespoons wine vinegar
- 300g natural honey
- Put the stalks of parsley in the wine.
- Add the vinegar.
- Boil the mixture for 10 minutes on low heat. Be cautious because it’s foaming.
- Add the natural honey.
- Simmer it to boil slowly for another 4 minutes.
- While it is warm paste it into bottles. The bottles should be washed with strong alcohol.
- Close it tightly.
You should use 1 tablespoon per day, until the cessation of symptoms. If your symptoms are very strong, you should use for longer.