To have a healthy lifestyle, there are certain routines and things to do, such as eating whole grains, not consuming sugar, processed food, not drinking soda and alcohol, doing regular exercises.
But, unfortunately, only a small number of people follow these. You have probably heard the saying: вЂYou are what you eatвЂќ, and if we obey it, we can have mental and healthy balance.
Your body will be thankful, especially if you eat the following foods:
- Ginger for aching muscles вЂ“ Ginger can reduce joint and muscle pain, due to its compound gingerol. To prevent pain, take 1 tsp. of ginger on a daily basis.
- Cloves for toothache вЂ“ Cloves contain eugenol and it possess anesthetic features. Add Вј tsp. of cloves in your meals to regulate cholesterol and blood sugar.
- ACV for heartburn вЂ“ To eliminate acid reflux, in 8 ox. Of water sip 1 spoon of ACV. ACV contains tartaric acid beneficial for proper digestion of fats and proteins.
- Garlic for ear pain вЂ“Put 2 drops of garlic oil in your ear to get rid of your ear pain, and repeat the procedure for five days. Garlic has powerful active compounds, including selenium and sulfur, which are known for their capacity to destroy bacteria and pain. Simmer ВЅ tbsp. of olive oil with 3 cloves for 2 minutes to prepare the garlic oil.
- Cherries for headache and joint pain вЂ“ Eat a bowl of cherries per day because they are 10 times better than aspirin and ibuprofen, according to studies.
- Fish and belly pain вЂ“ 18 oz fish (salmon, trout, tuna, herring, mackerel, and sardines) per week can cure IBS, indigestion, and IBD. At the same time, fish prevent cramps, inflammation, and belly pain.
- Yoghurt for PMS вЂ“ During PMS, the nervous system fluctuates between estrogen and progesterone. You can ease your PMS symptoms with 2 cups of yogurt on a daily basis, because the calcium concentration in it can soothe the hormonal pain and nerves.
- Turmeric for chronic pains вЂ“ According to studies, turmeric is 3 times more efficient than ibuprofen, aspirin, and naproxen. It is advised to be consumed Вј tsp. per day in combination with rice, veggies, meat, and poultry.
- Oats for endometrial pain вЂ“ Oats remove endometrial pain, which occurs as a result of endometriosis (a condition where the uterus lining grow outwards, causing a severe pain).
- Salt for feet ache вЂ“ Soak the ingrown nails for 20 minutes in water with salt and repeat this for 4 days. Salt removes the inflammation, swelling, bacteria, and germs.
- Pineapple for digestion вЂ“ According to Californian experts, 1 cup of pineapple juice removes bloating in only 3 days, because of the enzymes it contains which improve digestion.
- Mint for sore muscles вЂ“ To relax all your body muscles, soak yourself in water and add 10 drops of mint oil. This therapy is by 25% better than any painkillers.
- Grapes for back TLC вЂ“ 1 cup of grapes relax blood vessels and improves blood flow.
- Tomato juice for leg cramps вЂ“ Drink 10 oz of tomato juice on a daily basis.
- Coffee for migraine вЂ“ According to the National Headache Foundation, coffee eliminates migraine by 40%.
- Flax for breast pains вЂ“ 3 tbsp. of ground flax removes soreness within 3 months. They can be mixed with oatmeal, yogurt, veggie dips, or smoothies.
- Honey for mouth sores вЂ“ If you put honey on mouth sores, you can heal them 43% faster than by applying a cream, because of the powerful enzymes that honey contains.
- Bladder and blueberries infections вЂ“ 1 cup of blueberries on a daily basis lower the risk by 60% for UTIs.
- Horseradish for sinus issues вЂ“ Take 1 tsp. of horseradish, two times on a daily basis to treat congestion and sinuses.
- Water and injury pain вЂ“ Water soothes pain in the tissues and lubricates spine discs and joints.